The Predictive Analytics Center of Excellence (PACE) series of Boot Camps are designed to provide professionals in business enterprises and scientific communities with the skills critical to design, build, verify and test predictive data models.
What is IDI?
UCSD’s Integrated Digital Infrastructure (IDI) service streamlines the delivery of cutting-edge IT services to UCSD faculty, researchers, and students.
Working with all the IT providers on campus (ACMS, ACT, Calit2/QI, the Library, SDSC, and departments/divisions), IDI directs you to:
- High-speed network connections
- Push big data swiftly across campus, to SDSC facilities, and to the world
- High-performance computing
- Make your cluster dollars go further, or take advantage of as-needed cycles for smaller projects
- Colocation facilities
- Find a home for your equipment that’s greener, safer, and wastes less lab space
- Get more disk space, better backups, improved uptime/accessibility.
- Research Data Curation
- Manage, curate, and archive the results of your research work.
- Tools & training — check the Community tab
- Learn about electronic lab notebooks for the classroom & lab
- Find cutting-edge IT training opportunities at UCSD
- Engage in discussions with your peers
IDI is a Chancellor’s initiative led by Larry Smarr.