Learn about library research data management services and tools that support your needs! Hear presentations by RDCP staff experts, ask questions, and discuss the specifics of your projects and data management requirements. Join us for a one and a half hour session to learn more about the RDCP and how we can help you with managing your research data. Lunch will be provided.
What is IDI?
UCSD’s Integrated Digital Infrastructure (IDI) service streamlines the delivery of cutting-edge IT services to UCSD faculty, researchers, and students.
Working with all the IT providers on campus (ACMS, ACT, Calit2/QI, the Library, SDSC, and departments/divisions), IDI directs you to:
- High-speed network connections
- Push big data swiftly across campus, to SDSC facilities, and to the world
- High-performance computing
- Make your cluster dollars go further, or take advantage of as-needed cycles for smaller projects
- Colocation facilities
- Find a home for your equipment that’s greener, safer, and wastes less lab space
- Get more disk space, better backups, improved uptime/accessibility.
- Research Data Curation
- Manage, curate, and archive the results of your research work.
- Tools & training — check the Community tab
- Learn about electronic lab notebooks for the classroom & lab
- Find cutting-edge IT training opportunities at UCSD
- Engage in discussions with your peers
IDI is a Chancellor’s initiative led by Larry Smarr.